ROLE OF THE CASPR SPONSORSHIP CHAIR
The CASPR Sponsorship Chair is responsible for the procurement of a number of companies/organizations to provide sponsorship for the annual CASPR Conference at a variety of sponsorship levels.
- Collect sponsor demographic information and send invitation package inviting them to participate as sponsors. Do proper follow up to answer any questions and discuss features and benefits of sponsorship.
- Once confirmed, request logos and advertisements (if applicable) and communicate level of sponsorship with Conference Committee including individual needs re space, electrical, internet, etc.
- Request CASPR treasurer to prepare appropriate invoices
- Coordinate signage for the conference including any table top signs
- Inform sponsors of logistics of Conference
- Prepare thank you letters for sponsors after the Conference inviting them to next year’s event and asking them for feedback.
Last reviewed/approved: August 30, 2013