CONFERENCE SITE SELECTION CRITERIA
**Please note: CASPR is preferably seeking an Non-Ontario host for the 2020 Conference, as to keep with our Conference Schedule
If you would like to submit an Expression of Interest to host the annual CASPR conference, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- The site (city) proposed, including brief comments explaining why the city will provide an attractive setting for the conference.
- The proposed dates/year for the conference.
- Proposed Conference Co-chairs,
- List of closest Airports for flights from across Canada – including distance of travel from site.
- List of transportation services from airport to site location with approximate costs.
- Hotel accommodation and conference meeting rooms information – # of rooms, sample meal plan, conference room floor plan.
- Social event ideas.
- To assist with your planning see the attached information regarding the use of meetingPRO services.
- To assist with your planning see the attached basic conference budget guidelines.
We realize that some of your goals or ideas will be wildly premature at this point, and we know that they may not come to fruition, but please help us understand how you would envision making this conference successful.
Click here to download Criteria
Click here to download meetingPRO services guideline
Click here to download a Sample Budget Template