ROLE OF CASPR COMMUNICATIONS CHAIR
The CASPR Communications Chair, through his/her leadership of the Communications Committee, is responsible for coordinating communications on behalf of the organization and in conjunction with the Chairperson and Executive.
- The Communications Chair is a member of the CASPR Executive.
- In conjunction with the Membership Chair, promotes the organization to potential members.
- Creates benchmarking survey
- Develops CASPR corporate identity materials, and communications vehicles and tools, including:
- Review of all external documents to ensure consistent branding
- Develops presentation templates
- Creation of forms and guides (i.e. sponsorship guide, award and executive nomination forms, etc.)
- Coordinates and develops the CASPR newsletter,The CASPR Connection
- In conjunction with the Conference Co-Chairs and Sponsorship Chair, promotes CASPR’s Annual Conference to membership and external audiences.
- Distributed post-conference survey
- Ensures the conference is highlighted on social media, especially Twitter
- Supports the Education Committee
- Develops presentation templates and ensures consistent formatting of presentations
- Distributes post-education session surveys
- Reviews, recommends, and implements programs that market CASPR to healthcare executives, medical residency programs, and other healthcare professionals and educators.
- Contributes to the CASPR website content with webmaster
- Ensures consistent branding
- Provides general advice and guidance
- Supports the Sponsorship Chair
- Oversees social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Develops general surveys and communication via Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp
- Press releases
- Maintains and updates related communication policies and ensures compliance with relevant legislation
- Communications policy
- Social media policy
- Relevant legislation (i.e. anti-spam legislation)
Initially approved by the CASPR Exec: n/a
Last modified/updated: October 7, 2020
Last approved by the CASPR Exec: January 21, 2021