ROLE OF THE CASPR COMMUNICATIONS CHAIR
The CASPR Communications Chair is responsible for the communication functions through the Communications Committee on behalf of the organization in conjunction with the Chairperson and Executive.
- The Communications Chair is a member of the CASPR Executive.
- In conjunction with the Membership Chair, promotes the organization to potential members.
- Creates benchmarking survey
- Develops CASPR corporate identity materials, and communications vehicles and tools, including:
- Review of all external documents to ensure consistent branding
- Develops presentation templates
- Creation of forms and guides (i.e. sponsorship guide, award and executive nomination forms, etc.)
- Coordinates and develops the CASPR newsletter, The CASPR Connection
- In conjunction with the Conference Co-Chairs and Sponsorship Chair, promotes CASPR’s Annual Conference to membership and external audiences.
- Post conference survey
- Ensures the conference is highlighted on social media, especially Twitter
- Supports the Education Committee
- Develops presentation templates and ensures consistent formatting of presentations
- Post education session surveys
- Reviews, recommends, and implements programs that market CASPR to healthcare executives, medical residency programs, and other healthcare professionals and educators.
- Contributes to the CASPR website content with webmaster
- Ensures consistent branding
- Provides general advice and guidance
- Supports the Sponsorship Chair
- Oversees social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Develops general surveys and communication via Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp
- Maintains and updates related communication policies and ensures compliance with relevant legislation
- Communications policy
- Social media policy
- Relevant legislation (i.e. anti-spam legislation)
Initially approved by the CASPR Exec: March 9, 2010
Last approved by the CASPR Exec: June 12, 2015