ROLE OF THE CASPR EDUCATION CHAIR
The Education Chair is responsible for all aspects of education activities for CASPR members; Fellowship Programs, Professional Development sessions.
- The Education Chair is a member of the CASPR Executive (attends strategy meeting & monthly teleconferences):
- Responsible for developing,reviewing and implementing the education modules on a yearly basis for the CASPR Conference;
- Recommend alternativemethods of delivery of education activities/modules other than yearly at the CASPR Conference;
- Assure educationcontent is up to date and pertinent to the CASPR membership;
- Determine which fellowship to be offered at CASPR Conference on a yearly basis;
- Recruit speakers for the module topicspresented at the CASPR Conference on a yearly basis;
- Develop an annual evaluation questionnaire of the modules to the CASPR membership following the yearly Conference;
- Providethe feedback results with the Board. Incorporate any relevant comments into the content of the modules;
- Provideto Communications Committee information to be shared via various formats.
Initially approved by the CASPR Exec: n/a
Last modified/updated: October 7, 2020
Last approved by the CASPR Exec: January 21, 2021