ROLE OF THE CASPR MEMBERS AT LARGE
Subject to the direction of the Board, the Members at Large will assist with the business of the Association and engage in committee work at the executive level. As a member of the CASPR Executive, the Members at Large are expected to:
- Attend and actively participate in CASPR Executive meetings
- Annually participate in the Nominating Committee which is struck in February to fill vacancies on the board. Membership includes: Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and one or more members at large, as appointed by the Chairperson.
- In the event that any standing committee chair is unable to fulfill their duties of their executive position, the member at large will be required to take on those responsible on an interim basis.
- Support CASPR standing committees
- Attend annual strategic meeting
- Attend annual CASPR Conference
- One (1) Member at Large must sit on Education Committee
- One (1) Member at Large must sit on Communications Committee
Initially approved by the CASPR Exec: March 9, 2010
Last approved by the CASPR Exec: February 29, 2016