ROLE OF THE CASPR VICE-CHAIR
- The Vice-Chair acts for the Chair when she/he is not available and undertakes assignments at the request of the Chair.
- To ensure continuity the Vice-Chair can assume the responsibility of the Chairperson and should be familiar with the Chair’s work should a sudden absence occur.
- In addition, the Vice-Chair is accountable for facilitating a review and renewal of the CASPR Strategic Plan each year.
- Serving as the Vice-Chair gives opportunity to become familiar with the operations of the CASPR organization and the Executive.
- The Vice-Chair moves from the Vice Chair role after one year into the Chair role and then in the third year fills the role of the past chair. It is a three year commitment.
- The Vice-Chair will lead the Membership Committee in it’s initiatives and report to the executive on a monthly basis.
Initially approved by the CASPR Exec: Mar 9, 2010
Last modified/updated: May 04, 2016
Last approved by the CASPR Exec: April 23, 2016