NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL 2024!
Step 1 – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Recruiter Recognition Award, a nominee must:
- Be a member of CaSPR
- Exhibit significant potential as an innovator and a role model or future leader in physicians attraction, recruitment, and retention activities
- Demonstrate a superior commitment and passion for physician attraction, recruitment, and retention
To be eligible for the Leadership Award, a nominee must:
- Member of CaSPR for at least 5 years
- Served as a CaSPR Executive or Committee Member
- Demonstrated a superior commitment and passion for physician attraction, recruitment, and retention
- Demonstrated leadership in all aspects of their physician attraction, recruitment, and retention role.
To be eligible for the Lifetime Achievement Award, a nominee must:
- Be a member of CaSPR for a minimum of 8 years
- Actively involved in physician attraction, recruitment, and retention for a minimum of 10 years
- Demonstrates a superior commitment and passion for physician attraction, recruitment, and retention
- Shown a commitment to physician recruitment by involvement in the CaSPR Executive, Community, Provincial, National or international recruitment initiatives
Step 2 – Tell Us About Your Nominee
Write a letter of nomination of no more than two typed pages that tells us how your nominee meets the Award criteria and gives an overview of the nature and scope of your nominee’s achievements including:
- A description of a local physician attraction on and retention situation and any obstacles that had to be overcome before new approaches were taken through the efforts/leadership of the nominee.
- A description of the results of the innovations/new approaches, the actions of the nominee and how they have led to more successful physician attraction and retention.
- A description of how these innovations have improved your community. What was achieved? Attach any additional information that you need to tell about this success story (personal anecdotes, testimonials, narratives and pictures).
- Note: All award recipients including their communities/organizations are required to sign a release enabling CaSPR to provide the media with their name.
Step 3 – Submit Your Nomination
Submit your completed nomination package to the Membership Committee utilizing the below form.
Step 4 – Plan To Honour Your Nominee
If your nominee is selected as the Award recipient, plan to have representation at the CaSPR Conference Day 2 (April 18th) from 12noon EST to 4pm, at which time the Award will be presented by representatives of the CaSPR Executive.