- Deadline for submission of advertising materials and full payment is as noted on the Advertisement contract.
- Mechanical Requirements: Please refer to the newsletter section of this page.
- Resizing, typesetting or other production charges will be billed directly to the advertiser for ads not meeting these speciﬁcations. Contact CASPR for design services and fees.
- CASPR reserves the right to determine advertising placement position.
- Advertising appearing in CASPR Connections does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by CASPR.
- CASPR reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement for any reason, at any time.
- Advertisements are subject to review by the Communications Committee and/or Board of Directors.
- CASPR reserves the right to place the word “Advertisement” with copy that in its sole opinion resembles editorial copy.
- Cancellations must be in writing and arrive at the CASPR oﬃce at least ﬁve business days prior to the scheduled closing date.
- CASPR reserves the right to cancel contracts for non-payment or when referred for collection.
- All Advertising Insertion Orders are accepted subject to the terms and conditions of the advertising contract.
- This document represents a contract between CASPR and the below named advertiser and/or its agency for advertising
placed in the CASPR Connections newsletter. The advertiser and/or its agency agree to all conditions speciﬁed in this
contract and those speciﬁed in the terms and conditions of the Advertisement Contract. Both the advertiser and agency
agree that they may be separately and mutually held responsible for non-payment of monies due CASPR.
- In the event of default, in addition to the ﬁnance charges, the advertiser will be responsible for payment of all attorney fees
or collection fees, court costs and other expenses reasonably incurred in connection with collection of the debt.
- In the event of cancellation of this contract, whether by CASPR or the advertiser, the advertiser will be responsible for all fees due up to the date of cancellation.
- All accounts are payable within 30 days of publication.
- Cancellation must be a minimum of 60 days prior to the event
- Cancellation charge of 50% will be applied, cancellations within 60 days of the event will not receive a refund
- Exhibitors are entitled to send only two people to work at the booth
- Neither CASPR nor the Facility maintain insurance covering the Exhibitorʼs liability or property
- CASPR is not responsible for the loss or damage to their exhibits or other personal property
CASPRʼs policy is not to endorse any advertiser. Therefore, publication of advertisements and/or sponsorship does not constitute an endorsement.
If CASPR cannot hold the conference due to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, or curtailment of transportation facilitating other emergencies making it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting, each prepaid registrant/exhibitor will receive a copy of conference handouts and any other materials that would have been disturbed. Fixed conference expenses will be paid from the pre-registration funds. Remaining funds will be refunded to pre-registrants/exhibitors. CASPR is not responsible for any other costs incurred by pre-registrants/exhibitors in connection with the conference.