CASPR TOP MENU




Financial Incentives: When do you pay these out?

Category:
0
0

When you have a resident sign an agreement to practice in your community, have you ever given part of the financial incentive up front, prior to them completing residency, in order to assist with costs associated to schooling? Or is the money not paid until they actually begin to practice?

Marked as spam
Posted by
Asked on July 18, 2018 3:53 pm
27 views
0
Private answer

Unfortunately, both of the Residents that we had signed and provided funds to terminated their agreements with us. They both repaid the money, with interest. For new family physicians to our community, who sign a Return of Service agreement, we make payments when they have rostered 60% of the patients agreed to in the agreement, with the remaining funds being paid after the final 40% are rostered.

Marked as spam
Posted by
Answered on July 19, 2018 5:55 pm